Would you rather complete a language sample analysis or drink a gallon of sour milk?
Would you rather write quarterly reports or be trapped in a room full of angry bees?
Would you rather score and write up a preschool classroom observation or fall onto a cactus?
Would you rather write lesson plans or get sprayed by a skunk?
Would you rather complete a narrative analysis or only be able to walk backwards?
Would you rather administer, score and write up evaluation reports for several assessments or drink 40-50 shots in a week?
Now I don't want to create any bad karma, but with all of the things that I have do this week the second options really don't seem so bad. Only 7 more weeks until the end of semester 2, I can do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been meaning to call you the past couple weeks. Sounds like I won't be talking to you this week either.
ReplyDeleteyes you can!
ReplyDeleteAghh! You've expressed a situation I can relate with all too well. Somehow we're going to survive ....
ReplyDelete